Spectator General Information
- Schedules for all teams competing will be posted AT LEAST one week prior to the event.
- All teams will compete on Saturday and Sunday. (Unless there are specific requests because of conflicts.)
- Admission to each 2-day events is $20 on Saturday and Sunday. There is a 2-day pass for $30.
- Children 5-18 yrs. are $10 on Saturday and Sunday. Children under 5 are free.
- Savings for seniors! We would like to honor the Senior Citizen family and friends of the All Star Challenge by continuing to offer a Senior
Discount this year. For those 55 yrs. and over, admission will be $10 on Saturday and Sunday.
Admission to each 1-day event is $15. Children 5-18 yrs and senior citizens are $5.
- Parking at the convention centers ranges from $5-$15 per day.
- All Star Challenge will reserve the front rows for the competing team's fans wherever possible, ensuring a great seat for our spectators.
Lost and Found and Lost Parents/Children
All lost and found items should be returned to the Coaches Hospitality Room. If you have lost your child or you parents, please go directly to the Coaches Hospitality Room.
Video Cameras and Flash Photography
Despite our staff's best efforts, unauthorized videotaping and photo taking continue to be a severe problem. In order to improve this, we have adopted a more spectator-friendly position, but we need your help in making it work for everyone. We will allow family members to video and photograph their child's or friends' performance as long as it is done from their seat and in an unobtrusive or non-distracting manner. It is expected that this video or photo is for personal use and, therefore, professional type equipment, videoing or photographing multiple performances, (i.e. an entire division, or every team from a gym) simply cannot be allowed.
Photography and Purchasing Photos
We are having an action and team photographer take pictures during the competition. Live action photos of each performance and team photos are available from Universal Event Photography. Make sure to check out the great photos at their booth. www.universaleventphoto.com
Purchasing and Viewing Team Videos
All Star Challenge, powered by Vault Media, will offer two new methods to purchase your performances on video this season. To watch All Star Challenge events in an unlimited fashion, subscribe to our On Demand service at www.vaultondemand.tv . Performances will be posted by the Tuesday following each All Star Challenge event and can be viewed for six months, and downloaded after 30 days. Also available are both of your performances as digital files on silicone USB wristbands. These can be ordered at the Vault Media booth and will include information about All Star Challenge, Vault Media and other event sponsors.